If you want to know more about the Fournales Pan Cruise shocks I've fitted to my 2008 Harley Davidson Fatboy the posts below follow the action as it happen. Follow us on Twitter or subscribe to the site's RSS etc to keep up to date with progress. This is not meant to be a technical blog, if you want to know more about that side of things then if you live in Western Australia give Dean at Thundertech a call or check out the technical info on the Fournales site. There is an Australian distributor but can't track him down on the web!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Freeway riding with Fournales

I ride about 20km each way when I ride to work. Now most days I head into work along the Wanneroo road, a normal dual carriageway for most of the route but fairly low speed. On the way home though I'll take the freeway. One thing I found previous to installing the fournales was that the joins in the freeway where they bridge other roads can cause some pretty serious jarring, coming close to bottoming out the rear and causing a little instability. Now with the fournales, even though they are still running in, those bumps are a lot less sharp and the bike feels completely straight even when hitting the worst ridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment